Advertise Here

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

"Real" People



Most of my clients nowadays are intermittently getting real people (non-pro-models that is) for some of their campaign shoots. I've been doing this for quite some time now and I must say that it's both challenging and fun to work with people who doesn't model professionally.

As was the case for a campaign which I shot recently.

Despite having no professional modelling background, our real people/models for that day nailed the shot we wanted. It took some prodding but once they got comfortable in front of the camera, it was easy sailing from that point on.

Below is a photo of how I lit for this shot. Nothing fancy. Just needed that well-lit look.


Working with non-professional-models can be fun. But this will depend on the mood that you will set. Just don't be stiff and strict with them and you'll find out that they won't give you a hard time.

Hope this helps. Happy shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment